Monday 22 April 2013

Back dated post of our hols in Amsterdam

Dear Friends and readers

I am so, so sorry for being MIA for so long!

Firstly as you all know, was in Singapore end of Jan to mid of Feb, then got back and then to work. Then my mum and daughter and another couple came, all during the same period.

During the first week of my mum and daughter's holiday, we drove to Amsterdam while my friends went to Lake District.

Rented a 2 bedroom apartment and went to Kuekenhof to see the tulips.

Here are some of the pictures that we took while we were in Amsterdam.

Taking the train to France


View from our apartment in Amsterdam

Pat being goofy with mum

Kuekenhof

Can you spot the duck?

Cherry Blossoms





Floating Chinese restaurant in Amsterdam

With Clara (my ex classmate who now lives in Amsterdam) and her husband Arie



Sweet shop

Bruges

Chocolate shop in Bruges






















No comments:

Pages